SpectralHarp Update: v1.1.0
Version 1.1.0 fixes some bugs, makes some improvements, and adds some features:
- fixed a crash when right-clicking the strings in the plugin
- directly play frequencies by sending MIDI notes
- directly edit the min and max frequency settings by clicking the number and typing a new one
- sustain a string by clicking and holding on it with the mouse
- use the Tuning knob to control how strings are mapped to frequencies (logarithmic -> linear)
- use the Spread knob to increase the area of the spectrum a vibrating string affects
- use the Brightness knob to add additional harmonic content to the spectrum
For VST users of v1.0.0, please note that the min and max values for Density have been changed, so if you are using v1.0.0 in a project, make note of the value before updating to v1.1.0 because it will load incorrectly!
Ok have fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.